- *What If Mom Took a Day Off?* One day, the Principal suddenly called a mother to the school and said, “Your son has written an essay on the topic, ‘What if my mother took a day off for one day?’ When we read it, the entire staff room fell silent. At first, everyone laughed… and then, everyone cried.” The mother nervously sat down on the chair. She thought perhaps her son had done something serious. The Principal smiled, handed the notebook to her, and said, “Don’t read this after you go home… read it here.” On the first page, it was written: “What If My Mom Took a Day Off…?” “Earlier, I used to think that my mother was the most short-tempered woman in the world. She wakes me up at 5 in the morning and makes me study. If I don’t finish my lunch, she scolds me. If I spend too much time on my mobile phone, she takes it away. Even on holidays, she tells me, ‘Clean your room.’ Oh God! I used to think it would be nice if my mother went somewhere for a day. Then, last Monday, Mom fell ...
Motivating the Potentials...⌘